Wednesday, February 22, 2012

a pair of shoes...

as i am frantically trying to get ready for the BIG 4 day sale starting tomorrow...my "online" fabulous finds consignment boutique will be open to the local public...with over 800 items...it has been so difficult for me to decide which pieces to show...as i would like to show all of them...i just don't have the room...plus...who has time to price over 800 items...not i... =)

so...for today...no time to blog...but wanted to leave you with a pic my client sent me...don't have a photo source...so if you know...please comment so that i can give proper kudo's to whomever...

and if you happen to live in the san francisco bay area...and would like more info on this BIG sale...email me at fabulous.finds@yahoo.com - it is this thursday thru sunday 10 to 3pm...in san mateo area... =)

1 comment:

  1. Just posted to comment on that cindarella quote actually. I totally love it and just shared it on Pinterest with all my followers!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin