Thursday, January 26, 2012

styling in the kitchen...

check out the lovely i received under my christmas tree this last year...i have to say...i have been feeling very stylish in the kitchen as of late...and it has to do with my new apron...

i had been looking for months...yes months...to find the "right" apron...that would go with my kitchen...but more then that...that would go with my style...many of the ones i was seeing...were...well...not me...

well...my dear friend had been on several shopping trips where i would check out aprons...and critique why each one was just not right...well...she listened... =)
black & white...AND polka dots...pure heaven...

do you put much thought into your apron? do you even use one?

come to think of it...i've got some vintage ones stored away somewhere...maybe i should pull those out...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin