Wednesday, October 26, 2011

you had me at hello: golden cluster...

usually my "you had me at hello" moments happen in a quiet setting...i'm sitting on my couch...relaxed...looking through fabulous fashion magazines...and as always...it happens...i turn that page...and there it is...whatever it is...at that moment...that gets me...that beautiful shoe or bauble or jacket or full on outfit...

today...well...was very chaotic...unloading my car of groceries...getting mail out of the mailbox with both hands full of grocery bags...may i pause a moment and say that i wasn't in a hurry...so what possessed me to do all this at once...well...i can see my mom shaking her head...

but back to the story...so as i'm trying to put all the mail on top of the grocery bags that are in both hands...everything topples over...i mean...EVERYTHING...now normally...i would be pretty upset...but as i looked down at the mess that was now everywhere...the november issue of harper's bazaar was open to this absolute lovely...well...it SO had me at hello...that i...for a moment...forgot about my tiny accident just moments before...

now the thing is...it is kind of like saying i need another pair of black shoes...although i can always justify why "this" pair is different from all my others...i have several gold clutch purses...but this one...is very different...and well...not really a clutch...and plus...it had me at hello during a very hectic moment...

coach bag
scanned by moi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin