Thursday, May 19, 2011

you had me at hello: chain links and all...

it is funny how your own personal style changes over time...partly in tune with the trends...and partly from...well...just your new dislikes...or likes...at one time...my jewelry was very tiny...understated...and when i look at some of those jewels...that i still have in my jewelry cases...i just don't see myself wearing them...then or now...although i know i did...at one time...

i am always looking for unique one of a kind pieces...and even more so...when the materials don't seem like they would go together...but in reality...they go perfectly together...which was the case when i saw this beauty of a necklace in the june issue of instyle...you had me at hello...chain links and all...

fenton necklace
calvin klein collection dress (fabulous)
scanned by moi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin