Friday, May 27, 2011

escada love...

after running several errands this morning...i drove back home...and as i entered my driveway...my heart skipped a beat...well...several...because there on my porch was a package...and i knew...that it was from shrimpton couture...les sigh...

it has been quite a while since i've made any purchases...let alone a vintage piece...and...when it comes to vintage...i gravitate to the 40's, 50's & 60's...but then i saw this number from the 80's...and well...i just had to have it...

i was SO nervous to open up my package...don't ask me why...i think it might have been more excitement of something new...well...something new to me...but vintage...well...when i pulled it out of the box...i gasped...the picture does not do it justice...and the adorable pom poms? how fabulous! i seriously want to wear this now...but...i think it will have to wait for the right moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin