Friday, April 29, 2011

you had me at hello: down to there...

so what could stop me dead in my tracks? an awesome pair of shoes...a stylish handbag...throw in some vintage...or...some nice long dangling earrings...down to there...les sigh...

as i was perusing my april issue (yes...i'm behind) of california style...after all...i am a california girl through and through...this page...stopped me dead in my tracks...i mean really...how can you choose just one??

my favorite is the top right...after all diamonds are a girl's best friend...bulgari high jewelry earrings...i can tell you right now...without knowing the price...i know they are out of my budget...but a girl can dream...right?

second choice...the bottom right...ca & lou earrings...at saks fifth avenue
and third...for my running around town pair...i'm loving the bottom left...david yurman earrings...

scanned by moi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin