Friday, June 18, 2010

you had me at hello: i salute you...

i have been obsessed with getting a bold officers jacket for a long long time...but most of the ones i see...are just not right...well...this month...as i do every month...i'm flipping through my 10+ fashion mags...and i come across this gem...

hello...

my scanned pic below does not do it justice...it is a beautiful vibrant red...don't you just love the tiny rounded gold buttons? and...of course...the perfect amount of gold trim at the collar and sleeves...my hopes would be to find a vintage officers jacket...but i'm in no rush...these things take time...

this beauty...by ralph lauren...is very very close to what i am looking for...and although i have not seen it in person...you had me at hello...

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin