Tuesday, June 1, 2010

you had me at hello: chanel necklace...

being that this pic was seen in one of my 15 or so may magazines...i now can't remember which one...(update: marie claire) but hello...it's chanel...now normally...any chanel jacket stops me dead in my tracks...and i have to say...this one doesn't disappoint...for that matter...even the pants are pretty unbelievable...but for me...the necklace...wish wish wish...that was around my neck...of course at the lovely price of $2,850...i'm thinkin that isn't going to happen any time soon...a girl can dream...right? this one...had me at hello...

photo source

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh yeah, that necklace is NICE. I want one too. Now, let's talk about those fabulous pants...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are fab...aren't they? and...leather!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin