Tuesday, May 11, 2010

be delicious...

your fragrance...it lies closer to your skin than the tightest possible dress...who are you, really? other mammals would know you by your smell...although their scenting methods aren't necessarily advisable for humans...

maybe you have chosen a signature perfume...one that permeates your clothes and surroundings...and becomes familiar to those who know you...or perhaps you treat perfumes like clothes and have built a wardrobe of them to suit your every mood...the occasion...or the season...

my go-to every day scent is "be delicious" by dkny...of course i love the name...but the scent works for me as it is not over-powering and has a "fresh" scent...although i have others...this is my basic...

how about you? do you have a favorite go-to scent?

2 comments:

  1. I've been wearing Prada for a couple of years now, and I get a lot of compliments. Even a cabbie told me I smelled nice the other day! It only took me half my lifetime to find the right scent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is not an easy thing to find...even when you like the scent on someone else...no guarantee that it will work for you...the cabbie probably wished you were in the cab all day =)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin