Monday, April 26, 2010

safe sun...

you don't need much...a bathing suit...to keep you from getting arrested...some sun, sand, and the occasional wave...pure heaven...but think about protection...

yesterday...we had 80 degree weather...and i spent my day on the beach...it was pure heaven...

so...when thinking about protection...what do you need?

a sun hat with a brim wide enough to shield your face (and hair...my hair stylist would be proud)...shades that are coated to block harmful ultraviolet rays and so dark that you can't see your eyes through them when you look in the mirror...a summer shoe that puts a cool sole between the hot sand and your feet...a straw bag - one that lets the sand sift through and is big enough to carry a day's worth of sun lotion, fashion mags, water, towels...and whatever else you might need...

2 comments:

  1. I always break my straw bags... probably carrying too much crap! But, I just love them. Straw hats too! I just feel so "French Riviera" when I wear them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you probably look so "french riviera" in them =)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin